Questions We’re Often Afraid to Ask
• Why should we grow up just so we’d grow old and die?
• Why are there people who can barely eat one meal a day while there are others who just throw away what they can’t eat?
• Why do we fill ourselves with pride when it is the humble that are easiest to love?
• If life is so short, why do we waste so much time?
• If we are so certain that we are right, why do we need to convince other people that we are right indeed?
• If we sacrifice our lives for someone we love, does it mean we no longer love ourselves?
• Why is it so important to have something to look forward to?
• If you can be the richest person in the world but then you would need to lose your memory, will you give it up?
• If you could have the power to foresee everything that’s ever going to happen in your life, will you receive that power?
• Would you rather be strong or would you be the one being taken care of?
• If you need to sacrifice one person’s life in order to save many, will you do it?
• How can mercy and justice exist at the same time?
• If you can live forever in this world, will you?
• If you would no longer have to work to earn money, what will you do?
• Would you rather be beautiful, or would you be the one gazing at a beautiful face?
• If you could change one thing in your past, will you?
• Why do we say we are ok when we are really hurting deep within?
• If everyone we talk to just wants to have a better world, why couldn’t we have one for a long time now?
• Would you rather that you’re in control of everything or that God is?
You may also want to read these:.
Best PostsSubscribe for Free and Receive this Ebook (166 Pages) plus Inspiring e-mails.
Write to Joyce